+44 (0)203 488 3773 info@rhodesadv.com

Home Insurance that’s Defaqto 5 Star rated


Google Rating
Based on 57 reviews

Comprehensive home insurance

Paymentshield Home Insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated, it includes a comprehensive range of features and benefits. Including new for old replacement and alternative accommodation if policy holders are ever unable to stay in their home as a result of an insured event.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance pays for personal possessions that are lost, damaged or stolen from your home. Along with buildings cover, it’s an essential purchase for anyone who owns their own home or has a mortgage. It’s also the one insurance you do need as a tenant, in order to safeguard your belongings.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance usually pays for any structural damage to a property caused by flood, fire and subsidence. It’s an essential purchase for anyone who owns their own home or has a mortgage. But it’s not something you normally need as a tenant, because it’s considered the responsibility of your landlord.

Allianz Insurance

AXA Insurance

Legal & General Insurance

Royal & Sun Alliance

Towergate Underwriting

UK General Insurance


Getting home insurance quotes

Whether you need contents, buildings or both, we can provide you with quotes based on:

  • £500,000 Buildings cover as standard with the option to increase to £1 million for an additional premium
  • £50,000 Contents cover with new for old replacement as standard with the option to increase to £75,000 for an additional premium
  • A choice of optional extras – meaning you only pay for the additional cover you actually need
  • Using a common insurance policy wording Paymentshield Home Insurance is underwritten by a carefully selected group of the UK’s leading insurers including

Optional Extras


By adding Accidental Damage to the Buildings Insurance policy, cover will be provided for unintentional damage to your  property such as nailing through a pipe when putting a picture on the wall or putting a foot through the ceiling when up in the loft.


Accidental Damage cover can be added to the Contents Insurance policy to provide cover for a range of unintentional events such as spilling paint or red wine on your carpet.


Personal Possessions cover is a valuable extension to Contents Insurance to protect against accidental loss or damage of items normally worn or carried, like jewellery or mobile phones, inside and outside the home anywhere in the UK and whilst abroad.


Home Emergency Cover provides a 24 hour helpline with access to approved tradesmen to resolve a range of emergencies for example, being completely locked out of the home or complete failure of the heating or electrics. Call out charges, parts and labour costs are covered up to £1,000 with no excess to pay.


Legal Expenses Cover can be added to Buildings or Contents cover to provide up to £100,000 of legal support to deal with a range of unforeseen circumstances such as being treated unfairly at work, contract disputes or personal injury.

We are proud to be a member of Openwork, an award winning network

Would you like to talk to us?

Speak directly to one of our mortgage and insurance advisors.
Feel free to ask anything.